Summer camp is a special type of community where kids come together to have fun. Within the camp setting, children develop a sense of independence as they try new adventures away from home. Summer camps are known for providing a safe environment where children gain self-confidence as they learn new skills.
Every summer, thousands of children attend summer camps throughout the United Arab Emirates. If your child has never been to camp, you may be wondering how to begin the process of deciding if your child is ready for camp. Call us now so we can help you answer those questions.
For all those parents still thinking if summer camps are really necessary, please read further. It’s that time of the year when your kids are off for the whole day, and you are not travelling, and your kids are around you 24/7. It’s great to be around the kids all day long, but it can get a little much at times when you may get to hear “Mummy, I’m bored” Or most of the time they would be watching TV or playing with their gadgets.
Ideally, you can play with your kids, arrange different activities, indoors of course as the weather is too hot for outside. However, what if both of you work…then what? To tackle this situation, summer camp is the best option. There are plenty of organizations that offer camps for kids and camps for teens as well as nurseries offering activities for toddlers in Dubai and other emirates.
Kids camps are a great resource for children and more than just a fun place to be in when schools are not in operation. Summer camps for kids have many great long-term meaningful benefits. We will look at the benefits of summer camps for teens and kids as well as summer camp ideas for kids. So, whether you are searching for ‘Summer camp for kids near me’ or ‘best summer camps in Dubai’ you will see a range of options from Al Nasr Leisureland Summer Camp to International schools in Dubai all are offering something for kids in Dubai.
Benefits of Summer camps in Dubai
- Develops a sense of independence among children as they are possibly in a new environment.
- Provides a safe environment where kids gain confidence as they learn and get involved in the summer classes for kids.
- Helps in developing social skills and expanding horizons by communicating with teachers and other kids.
- Summer activities in Dubai are designed in a way that helps kids in their mental and physical development. The activities are for all age groups, there are baby activities, toddler activities and teen activities.
- The majority of summer camp indoor activities do not encourage the use of electrical gadgetry instead the emphasis is on social interaction with hands-on play.
- Summer school for kids promotes free and unstructured play time which leads to the enhanced emotional development of children.
- Children learn team building and make childhood memories that they’ll remember for the rest of their life as well, of course, new friendships.
Summer camps or summer programs for kids help children in developing communication, collaboration, creativity, leadership, socialization and problem-solving skills that are necessary to become a successful adult. So, let your child be a part of any of the summer camps in Dubai 2018 that suit you and your child in order to reap numerous benefits. However, if you’re really not interested in summer camps because you will be traveling to your home country, as most expats do, then let your child join any kids club in Dubai or attend any kids’ events in Dubai to keep them entertained on an ad hoc basis during the long summer.
For now, whichever route you take look at this fantastic offer, if you register your little one at Little Pandas Early Learning Centre for their summer camp before the 30th of June you will pay only 550 AED for 1 whole week from 7.30am – 1.00pm. Their offer doesn’t end at that, the longer you book for before the 30th of June the less you pay and with the range of activities that they provide, you’re little one will be wanting to go back for more!